As business in many industries is becoming increasingly knowledge- and solutions-oriented, large corporations are increasingly experiencing challenges relating to the management, governance and leverage of internal knowledge and technology. Typical challenges include:
- Overcoming internal communication barriers to achieve effective development as well as transfer of technology involving different parts of the organization
- Managing external collaborations with customer, suppliers and partners, in a way which decreases the risks of opening up, while increasing the probability of successful collaboration output
- Aligning the IPR portfolio with business needs, to increase its value and relevance
- Developing offerings in response to customer needs, while maximizing the leverage of internal knowledge- and technology
- Identifying and pursuing strategic market positions, which enable long-term competitiveness
With a basis in Intellectual Asset Management methodology, we help our clients handle these and other issues in one of two ways: either through short-term consultancy arrangements, or through long-term development partnerships aiming to grow the clients internal IAM capability.